BVC - King's College...

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Wed Apr 21 10:17:38 PDT 1999

Collectively Unconscious (swarm at warpcore.provalue.net) said something that sounded like:
> Alcohol is alcohol is alcohol. It burns off about 1 oz 80 proof per hour
> and it doesn't matter if it is beer, mead, wine, whiskey or whisky, it is
> still alcohol.

Although you are correct in this, there are other factors that sometimes
go into it. Besides pyschological factors, people react differently to
different chemicals (either by-products or ingredients) in different
beverages.

This is of course from someone who is not a chemist, biologist or any
other kind of scientest. I do however know that I am affected
differently by different types of alcohol.