BVC - King's College...

Carl Chipman cchipman at nomadics.com
Wed Apr 21 10:45:54 PDT 1999

All this aside, we can't LEGALLY have alcohol on the site... even for
tasting.  I know that we can teach breweing, we can prepare the stuff, but
we really shouldn't be bringing already brewed alcohol on the site.  I know
that everyone (including myself) would love to share some of our newest
creations, but we probably should not create a situation where the SCA and
Mooneschadowe could get in trouble.

Jean Paul

Carl Chipman
cchipman at nomadics.com