BVC - King's College...

Christina magdlena at texas.net
Wed Apr 21 10:59:46 PDT 1999

Mercedes,

I have some cordial documentation somewhere that I will dig out and post to the list
when I find it.  (It may be a couple of days...)  Mostly you will find that period
cordials were used for medicinal purposes. They were made mostly by soaking whatever in
wine and then distilling it, but there are also recipes using brandy instead.  BTW,
Culpepper is OOP, try Gerard's Herbal.  Culpepper is great, and works as an oop
secondary source.

I loved your cordials.  I'm looking forward to taking your class if I can.

-Magdalena