BVC - King's College...

N.D. Wederstrandt nweders at mail.utexas.edu
Wed Apr 21 11:19:33 PDT 1999

>You don't have to be a scientist to read what they write. Educating
>yourself on your drug of choice is always a good idea.
	Nah....I prefer the surprise method..... (grin)  It's been good before.

Seriously, you have a point.  One also needs to consider the fact that hops
for instance is an herb that is well documented for sedative qualities.....
Hence that for some people beer may act as a sedative quality.... For me I
can't drink most red wines due to some chemicals in it rather than the
alcohol.
	The unfortunate thing is that over research takes the fun out of
trying alcohol....
Believe it or not too much research can be a bad thing.... (really)

Clare