BVC - King's College...

Stephanie Rudin srudin at okom.net
Wed Apr 21 11:25:52 PDT 1999

Thanks Magdalena - I just mix them til they taste good to me.  I fear I am doomed to
forever be dissatisfied with them because they are not as good as I think they should be.
I want them to have a much higher viscosity level than they have but I refuse to add
glycerine to get them that way.  I'm rambling - I look forward to seeing whatever you can
give me and I'll look for a copy of Gerard's.  Thanks!!