BVC - King's College...

OxladeMac@aol.com OxladeMac at aol.com
Wed Apr 21 17:08:47 PDT 1999

In a message dated 4/21/99 11:50:05 AM Central Daylight Time, srudin at okom.net
writes:

<< Is there someone named Damon?? who is active in brewing, etc...?  And I
have A Sip
 Through Time although I've loaned it to someone.  I really haven't read much
of it
 yet.  I also have a copy of Culpepper's herbal - I know it is OOP but could
I use
 that for the herbal medicinal kinds of things?

 Tadgh - Do you have anything documentation wise for cordials you would be
willing to
 share?

 Mercedes >>

I have a copy of _A_Sip_Through_Time_ you can borrow - as a bonus, I'll give
you your copy of _The_English_Housewife_ back.  Got my own now!!