BVC - Gruits and Herbal wines

Patrick J. Cuccurello pat at adtelusa.com
Thu Apr 22 11:54:08 PDT 1999

At 01:21 PM 4/22/99 -0500, you wrote:

>Your fine, Petruccio. I really don't advise putting soemthing in brewing
>that you don't know about.  Geez, they used to take mercury
>internally...... (speedy relief)
>
>Regards,
>
>Clare

You know Clare, oh herbalist type person :)  There is a particular herb
that I have been trying to find with no success.  I use to be able to get
it in Phoenix, but can't find it here (and the store I would get it from in
Phoenix has gone out of business).    It's called Stevia.  It is a natural
sweetening agent.  I'd love to get my hands on some of it, or even
better--seeds or seedlings.  If you run across it, please let me know.
It's a prime ingredient in one of my meads.

Petruccio