BVC - stevia

N.D. Wederstrandt nweders at mail.utexas.edu
Thu Apr 22 13:05:33 PDT 1999

>I'll take it any way I can get it baby..........
	Done and I'll make sure it's clearly labeled. (grin)  Maybe I can
talk you into the recipe and do you know if it has the same effect on men
as well as women (big grin)
Samples(?)

Seriously, I have read about the aphrodisiac qualities of it.  I think the
herb store I frequent may have it still.  If not,  tuhtahl is right and
I'll dig up the web site info on it......  when next you are down this way,
Petruccio, I'll pull you out to the herb store I go to and it's next to a
weaving shop Ronna's like (grin).  I like corrupting friends........

Clare

thoughts on sharing in various circles come to mind.