BVC - King's College...

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Mon Jun 7 07:59:59 PDT 1999

Good Morning one and all,

  This is a reminder. King's College is less than 2 weeks away.

  Do you remember that you are teaching classes?
  Do you have your class in final stages yet?
  Have you notified the site and class coordinator regarding any special
    requirements?
  Have you remembered to make enough copies of the class handouts?

  If you have not looked at the schedule of classes, it can be found at:

http://www.cowboy.net/~cindy/kings/Schedule.htm

  It looks like a truly impressive King's College this year.

  As I remember it, the round table has current topics of:

1) Teaching track "template" and general thoughts about teaching
2) Possible newsletter
3) Possible annual competition