BVC - From the Society...

Stephanie Rudin mercedes at geotec.net
Thu Jun 10 08:56:57 PDT 1999

Hi all -

Gunny is out of the country or I would talk to her about this, however, I don't
think that this should affect us.  We are not using any SCA funds to purchase
anything.  The rooms are not being paid for separately - we are renting the
whole building.  Nor are we using SCA funds to print anything alcohol related.
Our handouts are coming from our oun pockets, right?  I think it's a pretty fine
line..........what do you think Pug??

Mercedes

BTW - Gunny will be back in e-mail range Monday - I can try to talk to her this
weekend, though.