BVC - From the Society... (2nd try)

Andrew Smith riga at ix.netcom.com
Mon Jun 14 10:03:07 PDT 1999

    Greetings Taghd.

I am in contact with an attorney regarding this issue.  I strongly suspect there
will be a modification/clarification coming out soon which will be more to your
liking.

For your information, I will be working closely with Master Rurik of Trimaris, who
has accepted the unofficial position of liaison with the brewing community.  You
might consider keeping contact with him.

    Most cordially,

    Andrew Smith
    Duke Andrew of Riga
    Secretary, SCA Inc.