BVC - B&V - The Resolution

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Tue Jun 15 05:22:59 PDT 1999

Please note that this is *not* from the Executive Assistant or the
Society Exchequer. Until notice comes from them, this is just someone's
opinion of what is going to happen.

I am led to believe that these are close to reality by other individuals
as well though. We should have something official shortly.

My only remaining question is what is an "SCA entity" since groups are
allowed to have parties as long as no SCA funds are used.

----- Forwarded message from Margo Lynn Hablutzel <Hablutzel at compuserve.com> -----