BVC - Re: [MK-BnV] B&V - The Resolution

Judith Kirk Kirk at ucs5.cc.wmich.edu
Tue Jun 15 06:00:25 PDT 1999

Thank you, Pug...but for those who may not know, Lady Morgan is one
of the SCA's lawyers. I do not believe she would give me permission
to share this unless it were something that would be coming down
officially very soon. Your words, however, are wise--Siobhan
O'Neill

>>> Pug Bainter <pug at pug.net> 06/15/99 08:22AM >>>
Please note that this is *not* from the Executive Assistant or the
Society Exchequer. Until notice comes from them, this is just
someone's
opinion of what is going to happen.

I am led to believe that these are close to reality by other
individuals
as well though. We should have something official shortly.

My only remaining question is what is an "SCA entity" since groups
are
allowed to have parties as long as no SCA funds are used.

----- Forwarded message from Margo Lynn Hablutzel
<Hablutzel at compuserve.com>
-----