BVC - Re: Brewing issues-Duke Andrews form letter <grin>

eric mauer eric.mauer-next at attws.com
Tue Jun 15 06:51:56 PDT 1999

    Greetings Alaric.

The entire issue of brewers' publications is under review with an
attorney.  Also under review is an officers' responsibility in serving
and/or distributing alcohol.

Steven Harrett, Master Rurik of the Kingdom of Trimaris, who has a Laurel
in brewing, has agreed to act as liaison between me and the various brewers
and brewers' groups within the Known World.  His email address is
rurik at ccgnv.net, and I suggest you keep in contact with him.

    Most cordially,

    Andrew Smith
    Duke Andrew of Riga