BVC - Re: Brewing issues-Duke Andrews form letter <grin>

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Tue Jun 15 19:40:35 PDT 1999

eric mauer (eric.mauer-next at attws.com) said something that sounded like:
> The entire issue of brewers' publications is under review with an
> attorney.  Also under review is an officers' responsibility in serving
> and/or distributing alcohol.

Hmm. I guess I got lucky and didn't get the form letter when I talked
with Duke Andrew.

> Steven Harrett, Master Rurik of the Kingdom of Trimaris, who has a Laurel
> in brewing, has agreed to act as liaison between me and the various brewers
> and brewers' groups within the Known World.  His email address is
> rurik at ccgnv.net, and I suggest you keep in contact with him.

I have been in touch with Master Rurik. While he is acting as liaison to
the corporation, he is setting up an ongoing advisory board with a
representative from each Kingdom. He asked if I would be the Ansteorran
representative and I agreed to it. Of course I haven't seen any
discussion yet, so I don't know what it will do.

Btw, I am surprised that we haven't seen anything official from Duke
Andrew regarding the issue. They are probably being a lot more careful
how they word things this time.