BVC - Spice Question

Collectively Unconscious swarm at warpcore.provalue.net
Mon Jun 28 06:58:21 PDT 1999

Earl grey is tea flavored with bergemot (sp) it has a very distinctive
flavor that is nothing like peppermint. Peppermint wouldn't go with
cinnamon the same way.

I would use black tea and 1 to 2 crushed all spice per bag. I'd also cut
the # of bags by 1/2.

Don't used powdered cinnamon, it will leave you cloudy with fine
particles.

In general, never use pulverized herbs and spices and do use fresh course
cut or crushed ones when you can.

Also, given the tenor of the recipe, you may want to make sure they are
using enough honey.

Hamlin