BVC - Northern Regional Brew-Day?

OxladeMac@aol.com OxladeMac at aol.com
Mon Nov 8 15:32:51 PST 1999

In a message dated 11/8/99 8:29:04 AM Central Standard Time,
hughn at ssd.fsi.com writes:

<< It may be farther off than you want but...How about a brewers and vinters
 get together at WInterkingdom in Northkeep.  I've spoken with one of the
 autocrats and gotten an informal "go for it".

 So, lets hear from the BVC participants in the Northern region.  Do we want
 to do a "round table" during classes or a bring it out and try it bull
 session after classes, etc.?   >>

Good idea!  I had thought about possibly doing it at Northern Regional, but
thought that the schedule would be too crowded.  Interkingdom, assuming the
site will allow it, seems like an ideal time.