BVC - Northern Brewers

Jon Loeliger jdl at jdl.com
Mon Nov 8 19:15:04 PST 1999

So, like OxladeMac at aol.com was saying to me just the other day:
> OK, here's the list of people I know of so far that can be counted as
> "northern" brewers, regardless of wether they are active or not.  This is the
> list of potential attendees to any sort of northern symposium, discussion,
> ect...
>
> Steppes
> jdl (Who are you jdl?  What's your SCA name?)

Ah, a good mystery, that! :-)  In these current middle ages,
that would be Lord John the Tall of Three Hawks, owner of the
longest known hang time between device submission and acceptance!
(Two kingdoms and almost a decade.)

Put me down as beer proficient, mead experimental, and a
wine neophyte.

jdl