BVC - Northern Regional Brew-Day?

chuck.ctr.graves@mmacmail.jccbi.gov chuck.ctr.graves at mmacmail.jccbi.gov
Tue Nov 9 06:15:23 PST 1999

     Splendid idea. WInterkingdom was my first chance to teach in
     Ansteorra.

Subject: Re: BVC - Northern Regional Brew-Day?
Author:  <bvc at Ansteorra.ORG> at Internet-Mail-MMAC
Date:    11/8/99 6:32 PM

In a message dated 11/8/99 8:29:04 AM Central Standard Time,
hughn at ssd.fsi.com writes:

<< It may be farther off than you want but...How about a brewers and vinters
 get together at WInterkingdom in Northkeep.  I've spoken with one of the
 autocrats and gotten an informal "go for it".

 So, lets hear from the BVC participants in the Northern region.  Do we want
 to do a "round table" during classes or a bring it out and try it bull
 session after classes, etc.?   >>

Good idea!  I had thought about possibly doing it at Northern Regional, but
thought that the schedule would be too crowded.  Interkingdom, assuming the
site will allow it, seems like an ideal time.