BVC - Elderberries...

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Tue Nov 9 06:36:05 PST 1999

chuck.ctr.graves at mmacmail.jccbi.gov (chuck.ctr.graves at mmacmail.jccbi.gov) said something that sounded like:
>      ps. anybody got a good recipe for elderberry?

Well I have to admit that I cheated. I got the elderberry concentrate
from the local home brew store. I'm making a melomel from it to try it
out. Damn good flavor, but it keeps eating all the sugar I've thrown at
it so it's bone dry. So far I've thrown at it the concentrate and 1
gallon of honey for a 5 gallon batch. Hopefully after this last quart
it will finally have a SG above 1.0!