BVC - Northern Brewers

Niewoehner, Hugh hughn at ssd.fsi.com
Tue Nov 9 06:56:22 PST 1999

Additions:

> Northkeep
  Angus McKnochard   - Has done some wines and indicated a desire to do
more.
                       Needs to be encouraged.
  Ulf                - Meads (I think his work schedule has intruded
                       into the SCA over the last year. I'll try and get
ahold of him.)
  Eggswith           - New player - Beers
  Ismet              - Cordials
  Robert Fitzmorgan  - Says he has 10 gallons waiting for him to bottle
                       "If I'll just get up and do it".

Rundel
  I know there is at least one Lady there listed among the membership of The
Knaves of Grain. Unfortunately, their site is down so I cannot put a name to
her right now.