BVC - Northern Brewers

OxladeMac@aol.com OxladeMac at aol.com
Tue Nov 9 15:31:19 PST 1999

In a message dated 11/9/99 8:50:31 AM Central Standard Time,
hughn at ssd.fsi.com writes:

<<  Robert Fitzmorgan  - Says he has 10 gallons waiting for him to bottle
                        "If I'll just get up and do it".

 Rundel
   I know there is at least one Lady there listed among the membership of The
 Knaves of Grain. Unfortunately, their site is down so I cannot put a name to
 her right now.    >>

Wow!  This is becoming quite a list.  What is it that Robert is about to
bottle?  And when you dind out who it is from Rundel, lemme know :)