BVC - Northern Brewers

OxladeMac@aol.com OxladeMac at aol.com
Tue Nov 9 15:35:37 PST 1999

In a message dated 11/9/99 10:04:08 AM Central Standard Time,
hughn at ssd.fsi.com writes:

<< Please! No Kumis!!!  Sampled once, never again.

 I'll agree with the line about the Mongols invading Europe because they'd
 heard about wine as an alternative. >>

Oh come on!!  Alarich made up a batch after attending Tadhg's class at
Northern Regional last year - it's some pretty good stuff!  He kind of messed
up a bit by getting the portions of everclear and milk backwards.  He's
retitled it "Alarich's folley."  Quite popular.

Oh, and that reminds me - I forgot to add his name to the list :)