BVC - Growing list of Northern Brewers

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Wed Nov 17 12:24:17 PST 1999

chuck.ctr.graves at mmacmail.jccbi.gov (chuck.ctr.graves at mmacmail.jccbi.gov) said something that sounded like:
>      The Northern schedule is rather empty in the early months of the year:
>      Winterkingdom (1/22), NR Tribute (2/12), and To Save A Queen (4/1).

Unfortuantely looking at the schedule, I doubt I can make Winterkingdom.
Doing Steppes 12th night and Coronation the 2 weeks before will make for
a difficult time doing a third in a row.

>      Using someone's home cuts expenses and avoids the SCA's alcohol
>      concerns (and policies).

The SCA has very reasonable policies now. *grin*

The Kingdom only has slightly stricter policies since no alcohol can be
bought with SCA funds.