BVC - Growing list of Northern Brewers

OxladeMac@aol.com OxladeMac at aol.com
Wed Nov 17 15:39:41 PST 1999

In a message dated 11/17/99 2:08:46 PM Central Standard Time,
chuck.ctr.graves at mmacmail.jccbi.gov writes:

<< Here's a proposal. Get a good crew of teachers up for Winterkingdom;
      make sure all the basic BVC areas are covered; and, follow-up with a
      brewing collegium at someone's home after about a month (2/18).

      Using someone's home cuts expenses and avoids the SCA's alcohol
      concerns (and policies). The problem is finding someone who wants to
      put up with an indeterminate number of brewing lunatics for a couple
      of days.

      Wish I had a bigger house, >>

I'm game.  I've got a reasonably sized house, and I'm probably one of the
bigger lunatics.  I'm not centrally located, but it y'all don't mind
traveling, I certainly don't mind brewing :)