BVC - Northern Regional/Gulf War...

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Sun Nov 28 06:11:50 PST 1999

Good Morning,

  I'm curious. How many people who did not enter Kingdom A&S are going
  to be entering at Northern Regional Tribute for Gulf War? I think we
  should try to put a good showing out for it to get brewing and vintning
  better recognition.

  There are a whole bunch of us, myself included, that do a lot of
  brewing/vintning but don't enter competitions with it. While I
  personally am against doing this for personal reasons, I have been
  convinced that in the case of Gulf War it is an honorable desire to
  compete so your Kingdom has more selection to represent it as best as
  it can. (I hate when my own logic gets used against me!)

  Yes, we already have an entry and an alternate, but I don't think
  that's enough. Let's see if we can get at least one more of the 5
  entries being chosen at Northern Regional Tribute!