BVC - Please forgive the bandwidth.

Dan Wheeler dan at wheelers.net
Sat Oct 30 01:42:47 PDT 1999

Greetings

The address listed is hosted by Dynip. It is an Internet Name server (DNS
server) for people with changing Internet addresses (with most ISP's you
have a new IP address every time you log on.) This allows you to run a web
server that you can give out an address to and people will be able to get to
as long as you are online regardless of the IP address that you are assigned
when you dial in to your service.

If you are having problems accessing the site, chances are the owner is not
online at the time.

Selwyn