BVC - Guild?

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Tue Apr 4 08:59:08 PDT 2000

Good Morning,

  I thought I'd ask a few questions to see how people feel about it.

  1) What should a Kingdom guild provide to its members?
  2) What should the members provide to the guild?
  3) What should Local and Kingdom guilds provide to each other?
  4) What should *not* happen in the above?
  5) What can we do to promote brewing, vintning and cordialing with or
     without a guild?

  I know we've talked about it in the past, but we have new blood here
  and it's been a while. I'd like to get the brewing webpage I started
  way back when more current and with more information from other
  people. (http://bvc.ansteorra.org) It's not been touched in a while
  and I think it could be useful to us and other "bvc" people.