BVC - Guild followup....

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Wed Apr 5 18:31:38 PDT 2000

Good Morning,

  Okay, I got a fairly good grasp of what everyone stated. I just have a
  few comments right now, I'll have more later.

  1) I'd like to see the Kingdom level competition be at LPT/Kingdom
     A&S. This is the ideal place for us to be able to show things off
     and more than just us see it.

     I'd like to see a couple other competitions throughout the year of
     varying sizes, which I'm all for Elfsea Spring Faire being one of
     the larger ones since it is halfway between LPT and Kingdom A&S.

  2) Do we actually have a need for a Kingdom Guild at this time? Just
     because there are a few people who like the idea, doesn't mean it
     should happen now.