BVC - Guild followup....

Chuck_CTR_Graves@mmacmail.jccbi.gov Chuck_CTR_Graves at mmacmail.jccbi.gov
Thu Apr 6 07:20:26 PDT 2000

Here's the link to Master Terafan's page regarding the IKBG:
        http://www.greydragon.org/ikbg/index.htm

And here's the html version of the IKBG judging form.  (I'll work on a MS Word
version, later.)

Subject:    Re:BVC - Guild followup....
Author: bvc at ansteorra.org
Date:       4/6/00 10:46 AM

Tahdg said:
>I also a proponent of using the Interkingdom Brewers Guild judging
>forms... best
>way I know to get some of our brewers prepared for their entries at Pennsic.

If you get me copies of the forms I can make sure that the people who are
developing forms for the Arts and Scinces Office packet (which is me) will
get them.  I can mail copies to Stassya and see what we can do about the
forms themselves for brewing.  You're really lucky in that the Cureent M of
A&S id very pro-brewing (grin)

Clare