BVC - Brew Day?

Chuck_CTR_Graves@mmacmail.jccbi.gov Chuck_CTR_Graves at mmacmail.jccbi.gov
Tue Apr 11 08:15:20 PDT 2000

I thought I remembered more recipes with that title but they were a little off:

    To Make Excellent Meathe
    An Excellent White Meathe
    An Excellent Way of Making White Metheglin
    Mr. Pierce's Excellent White Metheglin (with 5 variants)
    An Excellent Way to Make Mehteglin, Called The Liquor of Life, with these
following ingerdients
    A Most Excellent Metheglin
    An Excellent Metheglin (with 2 variants)

Looks like there were more excellent metheglins than meathes.  8^)