BVC - question

Chuck_CTR_Graves@mmacmail.jccbi.gov Chuck_CTR_Graves at mmacmail.jccbi.gov
Tue Apr 11 12:11:13 PDT 2000

First, I have to pay the beer license....then, the cordial-making
license...THEN, I'll worry about the distilling license.

One monumental expense at a time, Pug.

Subject:    Re: Re[2]: BVC - question
Author: bvc at ansteorra.org
Date:       4/11/00 1:35 PM

Chuck_CTR_Graves at mmacmail.jccbi.gov (Chuck_CTR_Graves at mmacmail.jccbi.gov) said
something that sounded like:
> VERY expensive license.

What, you don't like several thousand dollar *annual* licenses?