BVC - question

Mills, Scott Scott.Mills at
Wed Apr 12 13:39:46 PDT 2000

>>However, I am not sure if there are any state laws prohibiting ir limiting
>>the transport of these mixed drinks.
>Within a state, no.  Across state lines, technically, yes.  
>In Oklahoma, you can transport up to 1 liter of alcohol for 
>which the Oklahoma excise tax has not been paid.  I'm not 
>sure what the quantities are for Texas.

Didn't you pay the Oklahoma excise taxes when you purchased 
the alcohol used as the base for the cordial?


Go to to perform mailing list tasks.

More information about the BVC mailing list