BVC - water chemistry - revisited

Collectively Unconscious swarm at warpcore.provalue.net
Tue Feb 1 06:44:32 PST 2000

You could use a filter. If the clumps are big enough a coffee filter would
work. Otherwise a standard cheap water filter should do the job.

I'd suggest english or snap peas with the pod.
You want a sweet flavorful and less starchy pea than the dried split peas.
I'd lightly mash the pods and lighty crush the peas and then use them cold
like hops.

Hamlin