BVC - Re: BVC: Meade instructions for beginners (fwd

Chuck_CTR_Graves@mmacmail.jccbi.gov Chuck_CTR_Graves at mmacmail.jccbi.gov
Tue Feb 8 14:27:09 PST 2000

I'm not sure about doping...but they have definitely been "dumping".  It's
gotten the American beekeepers
in quite a tizzy.

Subject:    RE: BVC - Re: BVC:  Meade instructions for beginners (fwd)
Author: bvc at ansteorra.org
Date:       2/8/00 3:38 PM

No, the whole story is that the honey @ sams might be (I almost said is)
imported from China. The chinese have been caught doping the honey with
Corn Syrup and not telling anybody.  Denny and I think it might be why one
of our batches acted soooo weird.

JP

Carl Chipman
Nomadics, Inc.