BVC - Re: BVC: Meade instructions for beginners (fwd)

Carl Chipman cchipman at nomadics.com
Wed Feb 9 11:24:21 PST 2000

Well, its a lot better than drinking mead while fighting :-)

However, i was more interested in a mead that I could drink while enjoying
the honey flavor but in the easiness of a beer.  The 15 percent alcohol
meads that I have been making are great as an after dinner or as a warm-up
for party, but for a sit around and watch the game on tv, they are not
really adequate, as their punch is a bit too much.  I would like to keep
the flavor, but mainly lower the alcohol content.

JP

Carl Chipman
Nomadics, Inc.
cchipman at nomadics.com