BVC - Boiling honey and pasteurization.

Carl Chipman cchipman at nomadics.com
Wed Feb 9 14:30:16 PST 2000

now now, condescension is tacky.... :-)

seriously Scott, what kind of water to honey ratio to you have to use to
get the temporature to what you think you need.  I admit to doing somthing
very similar to your process, but when I do it I come out at about 130
degrees F. Obviously I am not using enough hot water, but what ratio of
boiling water to honey (say gallons/lb) do you need to do the voodoo that
you do?

JP

Carl Chipman
Nomadics, Inc.