BVC - Boiling honey and pasteurization.

Mills, Scott Scott.Mills at compaq.com
Wed Feb 9 14:54:56 PST 2000

Thanks.  Now if I can only forgive myself.

I couldn't help it.  Honest.  I just spent 5 years living in Colorado just a
short drive form the AHA offices.  There was probably a greater
concentration of brew clubs, breweries, brew pubs, beer bars, and
competitions within an hours drive of Denver than anywhere else in the known
world.

Unfortunately, while there I took a hiatus from the SCA and threw all of my
efforts into the mundane brewing community.

Regards,

Eadric
  _____

Scott Mills
Scott.Mills at Compaq.Com <mailto:Scott.Mills at Compaq.Com>