BVC - Re: BVC: Meade instructions for beginners (fwd)

OxladeMac@aol.com OxladeMac at aol.com
Wed Feb 9 16:06:57 PST 2000

In a message dated 2/9/00 12:20:06 PM Central Standard Time,
magdlena at earthlink.net writes:

<< Convince Ox to teach it with you.  He's in the middle of a varietal honeys
 experiment.  I think he has 9 or 10 batches going with the same recipe,
different
 honeys.  Yummmm....

Guilty as charged.  I think the total is up to 12 small 1 gallon batches.
Some are strait varietals, some are a mixture of two varietals.  Every time I
go somewhere, I try to pick up a couple pounds of a local honey to add to the
experiment.  Should be way cool in about 2 years.

I've also got an experiment going with 6 different yeasts.  This one may be
ready for LPT this year.  If not, it will be way cool in 2002.