BVC - Boiling honey and pasteurization.

OxladeMac@aol.com OxladeMac at aol.com
Wed Feb 9 16:38:16 PST 2000

Scott.Mills at compaq.com writes:

<< I couldn't help it.  Honest.  I just spent 5 years living in Colorado just
 short drive form the AHA offices.  There was probably a greater
 concentration of brew clubs, breweries, brew pubs, beer bars, and
 competitions within an hours drive of Denver than anywhere else in the known
 world. >>

<<sigh>>

I long for the days when I once lived in New England.....  Just a ten minute
walk from Greg Noonan's bar....

My my my there seems to have been alot fo list traffic today.

Ok, I'll shut up now, for fear of continuing with posts that remind me of one
annoying member of another list (wink)