Copper Pots wasRE: BVC - Aluminum Pots

OxladeMac@aol.com OxladeMac at aol.com
Thu Feb 10 17:43:53 PST 2000

In a message dated 2/9/00 10:33:04 PM Central Standard Time,
Scott.Mills at compaq.com writes:

<< I have a couple of sources for copper pots but they are expensive.  I think
 the 10 gallon ones that I really liked where about $400.

 I will eventually own one because my goal is to eventually recreate a period
 beer, from a periods recipe, with periods techniques and equipment.

 Regards,

 Eadric >>

I hate you more :)

Yes, I too will own one some day.  And the wooden barrels.  And the wooden
gyle vats.  And, gasp, even the lead lined coolers!

Ox

p.s. if you get there before me, invite me to join, please?