BVC - Northern Regional Tribute...

Chuck_CTR_Graves@mmacmail.jccbi.gov Chuck_CTR_Graves at mmacmail.jccbi.gov
Tue Jan 18 05:20:49 PST 2000

Greetings,

Glad you're headed up.

The classes will be under the guise of the College of St. Thompson's...Iris or
better to teach.  Classes are being organized by Mistress Anastacia Marie
Travarra, (405)

What's happening?  Lots of stuff, of course.  The autocrat is Baron Artorius.

I'm entering a couple of meads...if I can find small enough wine bottles.