BVC - Northern Regional Tribute...

OxladeMac@aol.com OxladeMac at aol.com
Tue Jan 18 10:21:56 PST 2000

In a message dated 1/18/00 11:07:35 AM Central Standard Time,
Chuck_CTR_Graves at mmacmail.jccbi.gov writes:

<< Greetings,

 Glad you're headed up.

 The classes will be under the guise of the College of St. Thompson's...Iris
or
 better to teach.  Classes are being organized by Mistress Anastacia Marie
 Travarra, (405)

 What's happening?  Lots of stuff, of course.  The autocrat is Baron Artorius.

 I'm entering a couple of meads...if I can find small enough wine bottles.