BVC - Northern Regional Tribute...

OxladeMac@aol.com OxladeMac at aol.com
Tue Jan 18 15:46:06 PST 2000

In a message dated 1/18/00 2:16:18 PM Central Standard Time,
Chuck_CTR_Graves at mmacmail.jccbi.gov writes:

<< Neither do I, Ox. I've had to live with that since I got here. Atlantian
Pearls
 are not equivalent (no GOA). So I am required to go outside my own Barony
 anytime I want to teach...which I do at EVERY chance. 8^)

 Actually, I'm not sure how many brewers would qualify. I know of only Damaris
 and Jin Liu Chiang. Maybe there are others with an Iris who also brew.

 Regards,
 Tadhg >>

Your Barony requires an iris to teach?!?  How odd.

What are Atlantian Pearls?  Even though we (for some reason) don't recognize
them as equivilent to an iris, are they?

HL Hamlin has his iris in mead making.  He's in Mooneschadowe.  He hasn't
played too much the past year but he is a great wealth of knowledge.
(Perhaps we can drag him out of the woodwork.....)