BVC - Northern Regional Tribute...

OxladeMac@aol.com OxladeMac at aol.com
Tue Jan 18 16:06:07 PST 2000

In a message dated 1/18/00 5:54:10 PM Central Standard Time,
nweders at mail.utexas.edu writes:

<< Idon't have an Iris -- so maybe I don't qualify either

 *grin*

 clare >>

This is why I scratched my head at the requirement!!

Being obnoxious, I thought, well heck, let's just go find someone who has an
iris - it matters not in what, as long has they've got an iris!  "Hey, XYZ,
you've got an iris in pottery, right?  Want to teach a class on brewing?"

I really should be careful.  I don't want to offend anyone here, and my
intention is not to step on anyone's baby.  I just thought the requirement
sounded a bit artificial.