BVC - Northern Regional Tribute...

OxladeMac@aol.com OxladeMac at aol.com
Tue Jan 18 16:28:46 PST 2000

In a message dated 1/18/00 1:31:49 PM Central Standard Time,
eric.mauer at attws.com writes:

<< Actually, Ox, the lack of a brewing competition at Candlemas isn't the
 autocrat's fault, it's mine. A combination of space/time concerns at the
 site and just plain procrastination on my part caused me to cancel this
 years competition.

 Tuhtahl >>

Well, I suppose .... I can let it go.  :-)

I understand the space constraint thing.  Maggie tells me that there is
thought of possibly rescheduling it for a later event.  This would be good.
I was really looking forward to it.