BVC - Northern Regional Tribute...

Carl Chipman cchipman at nomadics.com
Tue Jan 18 20:30:02 PST 2000

>From talking to Mistress Stacia this weekend, it seemed her intent was to
uphold the level of instruction at the St Thompson's College, not to
prevent anyone from teaching.  I feel that you still may approach her about
it, and she might grill ya a bit, but would be willing to at least discuss
the possibility of someone who doesn't have an Iris if the are prepared and
well-researched.

However, thats just my opinion.

Jean Paul de Sens
Mooneschadowe.

Carl Chipman
Nomadics, Inc.
cchipman at nomadics.com
http://www.nomadics.com

On Tuesday, January 18, 2000 6:06 PM, OxladeMac at aol.com
[SMTP:OxladeMac at aol.com] wrote:
> In a message dated 1/18/00 5:54:10 PM Central Standard Time,
> nweders at mail.utexas.edu writes:
>
> << Idon't have an Iris -- so maybe I don't qualify either
>
>  *grin*
>
>  clare >>
>
> This is why I scratched my head at the requirement!!
>
> Being obnoxious, I thought, well heck, let's just go find someone who has
an
> iris - it matters not in what, as long has they've got an iris!  "Hey,
XYZ,