BVC - Northern Regional Tribute...

Collectively Unconscious swarm at warpcore.provalue.net
Wed Jan 19 08:07:59 PST 2000

Maybe I'm just not trying hard enough to obfusicate the matter, but it
seems like their intent is to have instructors who can demonstraight
their qualification to teach SCA relevant brewing by having a grant level
or higher award in the pertinant subject. Being an old timer I can
remember when judging a brewing entry in this kingdom was unpalatable and
possibly hazardous to your health. I do not jest when I say that most
people seemed to have no idea that wine should be clear.

I've also never seen a instruct'ocrat who would turn done a willing
instructor when faced with a need and a volunteer who can ellucidate their
qualifications over their current recognition.

Hamlin