BVC - Fwd: (Fwd) [Fwd: AL - Teaching at Northern Regional]

OxladeMac@aol.com OxladeMac at aol.com
Wed Jan 19 09:59:13 PST 2000

At the risk of offending Master Petruccio and/or Mistress Stacia, I will
forward a note that was forewarded to me that Stacia wrote to Petruccio
concerning this whole matter.  I have to say I'm sorry to have stirred up
such a pot of discontent.  It was Stacia's judgement that brewing wouldn't be
appropriate for the event given Oklahoma's laws.  I can understand that - it
is a line all of us here in the North walk.  She also wanted the class to be
hands on - and the facility would not allow that.

Like I wrote back to Gunhilda - perhaps this just isn't the right event
anyway.  Perhaps we should be bugging the autocrat of Gulf Wars!!!