BVC - Northern regional question...

OxladeMac@aol.com OxladeMac at aol.com
Fri Jan 21 09:52:05 PST 2000

In a message dated 1/21/00 8:12:32 AM Central Standard Time, pug at pug.net
writes:

<< Good Morning,

   Does anyone know if the fact that some of the people running portions
   of Northern Regional are avoiding alcohol issues mean that those people
   planning on entering for Gulf War A&S can't enter alcohol entries?

   I didn't even think about that until last night.

 Ciao, >>

I've entered stuff at this site before.  No one has ever made an issue of it.
 Technically, hombrew beer is illegal in Oklahoma, but it is also illegal in
Tulsa for a woman driving a vehicle to enter an intersection without her
husband standing in the middle of the intersection holding a lantern!